Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Sunset Makeup Tutorial

While my nephew is sleeping... I was doing this... :)
Let's Begin:
Steps:
1. primer (urban decay)
2. foundation (maybelline bb cream)
3. concealer (revlon colorstay concealer)
4. powder (maybelline pressed powder- honey)
5. eyebrows (estee lauder's twilight eyeshadow)
6. prime the eyes, I used my foundation
7. put peach cream eyeshadow on your eyelids, as seen in photo #2 
8. put white shimmery eyeshadow on the inner corner of the eyes up to middle, as seen in photo #3
9. put hazelnut eyeshadow on the outer corner of the eyes up to middle, blend carefully, as seen in the photo #4 
10. put twilight eyeshadow on the outer v, as seen in photo #5
11. put white matte eyeshadow on top of your browbones
12. line your upper & lower rim with black eyeliner (vov gel eyeliner), as seen in photo #7
13. curl your lashes and apply mascara (estee lauder black mascara)
14. apply false lashes (optional)
15. contour your nose & cheeks
16. blush (maybelline cool blush effect)
17. apply lipsticks (ever bilena's off beat pink)
 

And here's the final look:
put your falsies for more dramatic look.
but I decided not to since I was just babysitting my nephew. hihi :)

Here are the products used for this tutorial:



Thank you & keep on smiling :)






No comments:

Post a Comment