Hello Candylovers!!! Are you a fan of BB Creams?? What are your favorite brands of BB Creams?? Have you heard about CARA AIRFIT BB CREAM?
NO? then let me share you my thoughts and review about this product.
CARA AIRFIT BB CREAM
- is a matte-finished, tinted facial moisturizer and sunscreen in one especially made for warm weather. Also perfect for active people and those with oily skin.
The ultra light texture glides on silky smooth for flawless, natural-looking coverage that leaves your skin radiant.
IT WILL HELP YOU
- brighten your skin, eliminate dark spots, fine lines and other unwanted marks of aging the longer you use it. It brings a natural glowy look that will make you look youthful and refreshed all day long.
- it comes in a white square sachet with a simple design at the front and instruction/details at the back.
- it's very slim and lightweight, perfect for travelling or for everyday use.
Here are the swatches of CARA Airfit BB Cream at the back of my hand.
that's the original color of the BB cream
swatching the BB cream using my fingers...
and blending it well.
Now, here's me using the CARA Airfit BB Cream on my face
As you can see in the photo, the left side is my bare face with no makeup.
And on the right side is where I applied the Airfit BB Cream.
Noticed that the BB cream is lighter than my skin tone and is very dewy finished.
I evenly applied it on the other half of my face and blending it well.
And here's my finished look.
CARA Airfit BB Cream
Garnier BB Eye Roll on
Jordana Pressed Powder in Creamy Sand
Jordana Blush in Sienna (for contour)
Look Beauty Make Me Blush in Pinch
Look Beauty Brow Perfect
Mary Kay Duo Eyeshadow in Peach n Cream
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
Miners Matte Lip Paint in Peach
After 4 hours of travelling/walking in the heat of the sun with NO RETOUCH.
I'm sweating like a pig and shining like a diamond but my makeup is still intact. :p
Okay, I got the chance to try this new kind of BB cream from the korean brand called CARA, it's the Airfit BB Cream. The first thing I noticed was the name of the product, "Airfit BB Cream". I instantly said to myself that it's going to be lightweight and has a sheer coverage. True enough, when I applied it all over my face, it doesn't feel heavy and cakey. Although I really need to use a concealer to conceal my blemishes and dark circles because it doesn't cover that much and it's not even buildable.
I used my clean fingers to apply the BB cream on my face but you can also use your foundation brush for it. It glides on my skin smoothly and blends really well. Also it doesn't have that awful smell and it's very safe to use.
I'm really not a fan of BB creams simply because I have an oily/acne prone skin and knowing BB creams, it can make your skin looks shiny and oil more. Also, majority of the BB creams has only 1 shade available and it's a challenge to find the right shade for your skin.
- Lightweight, it doesn't feel heavy on your skin.
- It makes my skin breathe
- Smells good
- It glides on my face smoothly and blends well
- It doesn't cake at all
- It has an SPF37
- It has a lot of benefits for your skin
- Perfect for girls who has a flawless skin
- Safe to use
- Water & Sweat resistant
- For long term used
- Available in 1 shade only
- Makes my skin looks shiny and oil more
- It's not that pigmented and the coverage is not buildable
- It doesn't cover my blemishes & dark circles; you still need to conceal it
- Not suitable for all skin tones.
Overall, I like this Airfit BB Cream for the benefits that I'm getting for my skin but I'm not quite sure if I'm going to buy it as a replacement for my foundation.
You can check out CARA AIRFIT BB CREAM here:
Thank you & keep on smiling :)