Hello Candylovers!!! How do you enjoy your hot summer vacation? As for me, I'd like to play around with my makeup and put FUN colors on my face without being too dramatic and heavy.
So, We the Ambassadress of Props Tools & Cosmetics, Bing Castro & Chriselle Sy will show you how we put FUN in Summer on our faces. :D
Top: Chriselle Sy of chrisellesy
Bottom: ME and Bing Castro of The Project Awesome
1. Prime your face (Look Beauty Prime Perfect)
2. Foundation (4U2 Dream Girl Liquid Foundation in Light Beige)
3. Powder (Careline Pressed Powder in Tan)
4. Eyebrows (Props The 50's Palette in Dark Brown)
5. Prime your eyes (ELF Eyelid Primer)
6. Put green eyeshadow on your eyelids, as seen in photo #2
7. Take a brown dark brown eyeshadow and brush it on your crease, blend well! as seen in photo #3
8. Put white matte eyeshadow on your browbones, blend.
9. Load your brush with blue eyshadow and put it on your lower lashes, as seen in photo #4
10. Line your upper lashes with a black liquid eyeliner, as seen in photo #5
11. Curl your lashes and apply your fave mascara (Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler and San San Mascara in Black)
12. Contour the hollows of your cheeks
13. Apply peachy orange blush on the apples of your cheeks
14. Contour your nose
15. Apply peach color lipstick/lip paint (Miners Matte Lip Paint in Peach)
16. Optional, apply lipgloss on top (Careline Lipgloss in 106)
you are ready for FUN Summer days!
you can watch my video tutorial here:
Fun & Easy Makeup Look :)
Here are the makeup products used for this tutorial
4U2 Dream Girl Liquid Foundation is really an awesome product. It's only P299 for 30ml. The coverage is amazing because it can hide your imperfections with just one application. :D
Look Beauty Prime Perfect is available here:
Props The 50's Palette is available here:
http://www.shopatprops.com/ (FLAT RATE SHIPPING NATIONWIDE)
Miners the Matte Factor Lip Paint is available at:
Please don't forget to check out Bing Castro and Chriselle Sy's Fun Summer Makeup Looks.
Thank you & keep on smiling :D