Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Geisha-ish Makeup Tutorial

Hello!!! My friend Thess requested for a Geisha makeup tutorial, but instead of doing the traditional geisha (red+white+black) makeup, I opted for a modern and colorful look. And when I saw this photo in the net, I instantly said to myself, THIS IS IT! :D
Let's Begin:
Steps:
1. primer (urban decay)
2. foundation (NYX pale)
3. powder (any translucent powder)
4. eyebrows (black eyeshadow)
5. prime the eyes, I used my foundation

6. line your eyes with white eyeliner, as seen in photo #2 (fashion 21 eyeliner)
7. put white eyeshadow on top of the eyeliner, as seen in photo #3
8. put the blue eyeshadow on top of the eyelids and blending it down to your noseline, as seen in photo #4
9. put the yellow eyeshadow on top of the browbones, as seen in photo #5
10.put pink eyeshadow on lower lashline up to the middle of the noseline, blend! as seen in photo #6
11.line the upper and lower part of the white eyeshadow with black liquid eyeliner, as seen in photo #7 (nichido liquid black)
12. draw some curls and dots, as seen in photo #8
13. curl your lashes and reapply the white eyeshadow
14. apply a thicker falsies on top of the black eyeliner and on the lower black eyeliner, as seen in photo #9
15. combine the pink & tangerine blush on your cheeks
16. apply foundation & powder on your lips
17. line your lips with red lip liner (styli-style left blank)
18. apply lipstick (styli style- groovy)


Here's the final look!
partnering it with my chinese jacket :D
or with a scarf???

Here are the products used for this tutorial:
Catwalk Cosmetics "Runway Palette"

Thank you & keep on smiling :D


No comments:

Post a Comment