Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Get Ready With Me Makeup Look :)

Hello Candylovers!!! :D

Sharing you my GET READY WITH ME Makeup Look using my favorite makeup products. :)
Enjoy!
Let's Begin:
Steps:
1. Prime your face, always and forever (Glory of New York Face Primer)
2. Foundation (Glory of New York Oil Free Foundation in FW-03)
3. Conceal your dark circles, blemishes/dark spots (Glory of New York Total Cover All Concealer in 101)
4. Seal your foundation with a powder, I'm using my Glory of New York Dual Mineral Foundation in 41
5. Dust off some loose powder on your entire face for an even coverage (Snoe Poudre in Perfect Beige)
6. Contour your face with a matte powder/bronzer that is 2-3 shades darker than your skintone. (Glory of New York Blush in 10)
7. Apply blush on the apples of your cheeks and blending it upward (Glory of New York Blush in 85)
8. Fill in your eyebrows with the right shade as your hair color or 1 shade lighter. (Glory of New York Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown and Look Beauty Brow Perfect in Light Brown and Brown)
9. Prime your eyelids with your favorite eye primer or you can just use your concealer to prime your eyes. As seen in photo #1
10. Using my Urban Decay Amo Palette, I'm taking the shade Smog and pat it on my eyelids (As seen in photo #2)
11. Loading my blending brush with the shade Oil Slick, I'm putting it on my outer v and blending it upto my crease. As seen in photo #3
12. Highlight your inner ducts with the shade maui wowie. As seen in photo #4
13. To add a bit of color, I take my virginia olsen mineral eyeshadow in the shade tinkerbell and pat it on the center of my eyelids only. As seen in photo #5
14. Line your upper eyes with a black or brown eyeliner. As seen in photo #6
15. Curl your lashes and Apply mascara (Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler and Revlon Grow Luscious by Fabulash in Black)
16. I'm using my favorite pink shade of lipstick from the brand Snoe Rouge Deluxe in Berry Divine.

And here's the finished look:
 you can watch my video makeup tutorial here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-csYcjICZhQ



Here are the makeup products used for this tutorial:
Skindinavia Makeup Setting Spray is available at:

Glory of New York has an amazing high end makeup products that really makes your skin looks flawless and radiant. It's also organic so you don't have to worry about the expiration date of each product. :)
Also, very safe to use and can lasts long. 
Definitely a must try candylovers! <3



Virginia Olsen Minerals has one of the best mineral eyeshadows I've tried so far. :)


Snoe Rouge Deluxe in Berry Divine
(One of my favorite shade of pink lipstick in my collection)


Candyloveart FB Page:
IG: @joyceesola


Glory of New York Philippines:


Queen B. (Official Distributor of Glory of New York Philippines):


Snoe Cosmetics:


Virginia Olsen Minerals:


Thank you and Keep on smiling :D








No comments:

Post a Comment