Wednesday, July 3, 2013

DERMABLEND PAPAYA ORANGE SOAP REVIEW

Majority of us wants to have a fairer-whiter complexion. We would like to try products that will work best for our skin and achieving fast results. There are whitening soaps, gluta injectibles, whitening pills/capsules, whitening lotion a lot more. But if you ask me, what's the safest and cheapest way to get a whiter complexion? 

For me, it's the whitening soap. And I would like to share to you my thoughts about Dermablend Papaya Orange Soap. :)
(I got an autograph signed by Sam Milby at the Meet and Greet) 
check my blog here:


BACKGROUND INFORMATION ABOUT DERMABLEND:
Dermablend has been in the trade industry for so long, it captured the taste of the market that satisfies the whitening needs of their loyal users. Dermablend Papya Orange Soap is their top product that has a unique whitening effect that also moisturize your skin that leaves you white glow. 


PACKAGING:
-It comes in a rectangular full spread designed box with details all over. 
-It has the complete information needed about the product. (ingredients, celebrity endorser, manufacturer, logo and etc.)
-There's nothing really exciting about the design packaging. It doesn't give you that "WOW" factor.
-The product is covered with a clear plastic wrapper. It would be much better if they use an Eco friendly wrapper. (onion skin perhaps)
-I like the engraved "Dermablend" logo in their soap. 
-I also like the rounded edges of the soap.

Dermablend Papaya Orange Soap has 2 sizes: 90g and 135g. (I got the 90g)

Dermablend Papaya Orange Skin Whitening and Moisturizing Soap is a breakthrough in superior skin whitening that guarantees not just whiter but moisturized skin. This product contains pure papaya extract that effectively lightens skin, and the full benefit of Vitamin C from natural Orange extract that moisturizes and thoroughly cleanses the skin.

DIRECTIONS:
Use as daily bath or facial soap. For best results, follow it's use with application of Dermablend Papaya Orange Lotion all over the body and with Dermablend Sunblock Cream/Lotion SPF 24 when going outdoors.

COMPOSITION:
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Lactate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Propylene Glycol, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract Oil

STORAGE:
Store at temperatires not exceeding 30 C.

EXPERIENCE:
Since me and my mom has the same skin type which is "Oily/Acne Prone Skin", I always wanted to let her try new products as well so that we can share both our experiences about it. So when I introduced her to try the Dermablend Papaya Orange Soap, she instantly said "Hmp! pare-parehas lang yang mga sabon na yan". I laughed and kinda agreed to what she said but I always believe that at some point, there must be something different about them.

The first time we used it, we both liked it already because of the citrus-orange scent to it. It's very mild to use and we don't experienced any harsh/stingy feeling. We continued to used it for 2 and half weeks as our facial soap.

Dermablend Papaya Orange Soap helps improved my skin by reducing the appearance of my acne scars/blemishes while moisturizing my skin with the help of Vitamin C in it. I also noticed that me and my mom's skin feels soft and smooth. It doesn't break us out and no dryness encountered. Although in order to achieve that whiter-fairer complexion, we have to purchase 2-3 more soaps. 

Overall, we liked it and we definitely recommend it to all of you. It's very safe to use and of course affordable. :)


PROS:
-Smells good; citrus-orange scent
-It's mild to use; suitable for all skin types
-"Mabula"
-Affordable
-Effective when continously used
-Doesn't break me out
-No drynes/stingy feeling
-Available in all leading supermarket nationwide

CONS:
-I don't like the design packaging.
-It dissolves fast "mabilis maubos"
-It doesn't deep cleaned your face. (you still have to use makeup remover)


They also have other exciting soaps for all skin types
(photo courtesy of Dermablend FB page) :)

Check them out here:

Thank you Dermablend!
keep on smiling :P

4 comments:

  1. natry q cya and medyo pinimple aq nung 1st week and then sabi nila arang nangitim daw ako....kylangan q ba ng sunblock pag ginamit toh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try kojic ung blue which cause 60 pesos tpos ung pink 65 peo ang gamit ko ngaun ung blue ung box maganda cia at nakakaputi pa medyo mblis lng mtunaw kaya gngwa ko kalahati lng mna hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of Papaya Soap in the Philippines but the problem with me is my skin. Every single time I try out any papaya soaps, I get dry or well, I get red patches.

    ReplyDelete