Hello Candylovers, Welcome Aboard! Captain Jack Sparrow is here to give you a makeup tutorial. :)
1. Primer (Urban Decay Brightening Potion)
2. Foundation (NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat)
3. Powder (Mark Kay Powder in Beige)
4. Contour your cheeks, temples & jawlines (Jordana Powder in Warm Amber)
5. Get a brown eyeshadow and create an illusion of a deeper cheekbones, blend well!
6. Apply your bronzer (Jordana Bronzer in 02 Medium)
7. Eyebrows (Prestige Brow Perfection)
8. Scoop a small amount of brown gel liner and placed it on a mixing plate then get your "stubbles" and pat on it. (Maybelline Gel Liner in Brown)
9. Get your black gel liner and pat it on your eyelids, lower lashes & rims, as seen in photo #1&2 (VOV Gel Liner in Black)
10. Get your black eyeshadow and pat it on top of the black gel liner, as seen in photo #3
11. Load your pencill brush with a brown eyeshadow and placed it on your crease to inner part of the eyes & your lower lashes as well, as seen in photo #4&5
12. Curl your lashes and apply black mascara (Estee Lauder Black Mascara)
13. Get your "stubbles" loaded with brown gel liner and pat it on the upper part & side of your mouth, creating an illusion of a mustache. as seen in photos #2&3
14. Get any liquid eyeliner and create a feather like strokes, as seen in photo #4
15. Repeat the steps on the other side of your mouth.
16. Do the same steps for your goatee & beard.
17. Placed your braided beard on your chin.
18. Apply Lipbalm (Burt's Bees Lipbalm)
19. Get any white eyeshadow and pat it on the center part of your lips.
20. Get accessorized. :)
AY! AY! CAPTAIN!
watch the tutorial here:
Here are the makeup products used for this tutorial:
For the Eyebrows:
For the Eyes:
For the Cheeks:
For the Mustache, Goatee & Beard
Just for Laughs! :D
Thank you & keep on smiling :)