Hello Candylovers! A lot of you were asking how I did my eyebrows, and wanted me to do a tutorial about it. And so,
If the eyes are the windows to your soul, your eyebrows are the frame of your face. :)
1. brush your eyebrows with a spooly.
2. get a brown pencil and start outlining your brows according to your natural shape. (Ever Bilena's brown pencil)
3. fill in your brows with the same brown pencil.
4. get a dark brown pencil and line your brow tail for more defined look. (Ever Bilena's dark brown pencil)
5. get a spooly and lightly brush the inner part of your brows for more natural look
6. clean the edges of your brows. (use a concealer or makeup remover)
7. Optional, for more lighter brows, get your light brown brow mascara and brush it on top of your brows. (Mac's boy girl brow mascara)
8. clean the edges and VIOLA! :)
Here are the key points for your eyebrows:
Point A: Hold a straight pencil vertically, starting at the outermost edge of your nose and inside of your eye. This line will determine where your eyebrow should start.
Point B: Angle your pencil so that it lines up with the outermost edge of your nose and the center of your iris. That's where your arch should be.
Point C: Angle it further so that it touches the outermost edge of your nose and also passes along the outermost edge of your eye. This is where your eyebrow should end.
it's all about brows :D
watch the tutorial here:
Here are the products used for this tutorial:
Thank you & keep on smiling :D