Hello Candylovers!!! It's been ages since I last updated my blog and I feel so terrible about it. :( huhu
BUT, this will not happen again and will update my blog every week with my new makeup tutorials, product reviews and more. :D <3
And for my comeback, will share you my Nicki Minaj Makeup look collaborated with my friend Reynaldo Recio. :)
Check out his Nicki Minaj Makeup Look here:
Now, this is my photo reference :)
I wish I have the same green wig so that I can pull it off! lol! :p
Anyway, let's begin!
1. Prime your face as always
2. I used my darkest shade of foundation to copy her skintone (Maybelline Mineral Power in Dark 03)
3. Using my Garnier BB Eye Roll On to highlight my T-zone and under eye areas.
4. Of course, sealed it with a powder (Snoe Poudre in Perfect Beige)
5. Getting my Catwalk Cosmetics Palette, I used the brown matte powder to contour and add dimension onto my face.
6. Applying a light pink blush for my cheeks.
7. With the same brown matte powder, I used it to fill in my eyebrows.
8. Get any purple cream eyeliner to used it as your eye base. (Davis Eye-11)
9. Load your flat brush with a purple eyeshadow and placed it on top of the cream eyeliner.
10. Highlight your inner ducts with your white shimmery eyeshadow
11. Define your outer v with a black eyeshadow and blend it well. Don't forget to apply it on your lower lashes as well.
12. Get your purple glittery/shimmer dust and pat it on top of your eyelids. (Wet n Wild Mega Shimmer Dust in 776A Lilac Frosting)
13. Highlight your browbones with a white matte eyeshadow (Nichido Pot in Vanilla)
14. If you look closely, Nicki's eyes has a drawn like crease that adds definition to her eyes. So I used my Eyetex Black Cream Eyeliner to copy that.
15. Of course, sealed it with a black eyeshadow to avoid creasing.
16. Curl your lashes and apply loads of mascara (Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler and Revlon Grow Luscious by Fabulash in Black)
17. Apply thick false lashes on top.
18. Add more shimmer dust for that sparkly look.
19. Get your light pink lipstick to achieve that pouty look. (Barry M Lipstick in 100)
And you're done!
Get your freak on look! :p
This is the reason why I chose this kind of Nicki's makeup. The EYES! :D
(Excuse the lighting, it kinda makes my skin shiny)
Watch my video makeup tutorial here:
Here are the makeup products used for this tutorial:
For my Eye Base
Nichido Pot in Vanilla
Eyetex Black Cream Eyeliner is available at:
Wet n Wild Mega Shimmer Dust is available at:
For contouring my nose, eyes, cheeks, temples, chin and hairline
Snoe Cosmetics Poudre is available at:
Don't forget to check out and like my FB Page here:
Thank you & keep on smiling :)