Hello Candylovers!!! I've been wanting to do a drag makeup look ever since I was a kid. So me and my friend Sandee Proud collaborated to do this makeup tutorial. :) <3
Check out Sandee/Makeupbysandeetv here:
For the Eyebrows:
1. wax your eyebrows (Ben Nye Nose and Scar Wax)
2. Apply your foundation (4U2 Dream Girl Liquid Foundation)
3. Prime your eyebrows (ELF Eyelid Primer)
4. Put powder on top of your eyebrows (Jordana Pressed Powder in Creamy Sand)
5. Draw a thin line on top of your eyebrows and shape it like your real brows. (NYX Brow Powder in Dark Brown)
For the Eyes:
1. Prime your eyes (ELF Eyelid Primer)
2. Line and fill in your eyes with a white cream pencil, as seen in photo #2 (NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
3. Get a light blue eyeshadow and pat it on top of the white cream pencil, as seen in photo #3 (Catwalk Cosmetics Palette)
4. Darken your outer v and crease with a blue eyeshadow, blend well! as seen in photo #4
5. Line your crease with a black eyeshadow, as seen in photo #5
6. Put a blue eyeshadow on top of your "lined crease" and blending it well. as seen in photo #6
7. highlight your browbones with a white matte eyeshadow. as seen in photo #7 (Nichido Pot in Vanilla)
8. Intensify the color of your outer v with a purple eyeshadow, as seen in photo #8
9. Highlight your inner part of your eyes with a white shimmery eyeshadow, as seen in photo #9
10. Line your eyes with a black eyeshadow and winged it. as seen in photo #10
11. Curl your lashes and apply loads of mascara
12. Apply full thick falsies on top of your lashes. (You can double it up)
13. Apply 1/3 falsies on your lower lashes.
14. Contour your cheeks, temples, jawlines and nose with a brown matte powder
15. Put rosy pink blush on the apples of your cheeks
16. Highlight your cupids bow, cheek plane and the tip of your nose with a white shimmery eyeshadow
17. Slightly exaggerate lining your lips for a fuller look.
18. Apply a bright pink matte lipstick of your choice.
19. Put lipgloss on top.
Here's Jayalyn, my soul sistah! :)
work it, darling! :D
Please do check my video tutorial here:
Here are the products used for this makeup tutorial:
FOR MY EYEBROWS
FOR MY EYES:
FOR MY CHEEKS:
For my Lips:
Follow me !!!
Thank you Makeupbysandeetv!!!
Thank you & keep on smiling :D